UPDATE: This is sold out. I plan to bring it back for the 2021 Holiday season, but if you want it sooner sign up for the waitlist.
You need this. Even if you don't have a Christmas tree. It's guaranteed to generate some conversations. It's a great gift, too.
So what exactly is this? It's an ornament. It's a sweet but gritty, lo-fi boost guitar "pedal". It's a kit you build (optionally)
Flip the switch to make the lights blink. Plug in your guitar to engage the Nine Volt Nirvana Tape Measure circuit.
For more information go to https://mas-effects.com/xmas/
LIMITED TIME SALE, 35% off: I'm selling the kit materials basically at cost, so unless you have every single part in stock you'll probably not save much buying a PCB only.
Save an additional 15% on top of that by ordering a 3-pack to gift them, or make them for friends, bandmates, and family.
- Circuit board
- Pre-programmed microcontroller for blinking lights
- Switch (for lights)
- Input/output jacks (input jack switches the audio circuit on/off)
- Trim potentiometer for volume control, but I recommend you do the optional knob upgrade!
- Transistors, resistors, capacitors, LEDs, wire, and more
- ALL the parts you need to build this except a 9V battery.
Note: Be aware you might get some subtle ticking in your audio path if you have the lights going while playing. If that's a problem either turn off the blinking lights or buy a different guitar-pedal-blinking-lights-christmas-tree-ornament-boost.