This is a one-of-a-kind SHO boost with Crackle Ok knob plus an additional Master Volume control. It's housed in a vintage CB tester enclosure, with a working VU meter and a custom-tailored driver board for it.
It's fairly sturdy Aluminum, but you need to treat it with respect as it won't withstand heavy footwork. As such I've put a soft-touch foot switch into it with a relay-controlled True Bypass. It has my own expertly programmed EQD-style microcontroller that gives you additional functionality too, like
- Hold the footswitch to temporarily enable when bypassed
- Hold to temporarily bypass when engaged
- Auto-on can be toggled by holding down the footswitch while powering it up. i.e. you choose whether it engages or bypasses when plugged in.
The VU meter has a warm backlight when the effect is engaged, and has two controls on the back:
- Sensitivity/gain knob adjusts how responsive the needle is - great for switching between humbuckers and single coils
- A 3-way switch lets you choose to take the signal from the input, the output, or turn off the meter.
Note the VU meter isn't suitable for accurate measurements, though it's useful and informative as well as just plain cool.
Let me know if you have any questions. I have a few more one-of-a-kind pedals coming soon in other CB tester enclosures. If you have a particular circuit you'd like to see in one of these enclosures, reach out and I'll see if I can make it happen.