This is a general-purpose, more flexible version of our true-bypass relay switch:
- Switch 2 signals. More by combining multiple kits.
- Tap to toggle, press and hold for a momentary burst
- Control with a soft touch foot switch or any SPST momentary button
- Remembers state between power on/off
- Drive 2 LEDs, one for each switch position
Switch ANYTHING, not just pedal bypass.
Six pads give let you tap into the two switches of the DPDT relay, which you can control from anywhere with 2 wires leading to your momentary button or switch (normally-open). Need more than 2 switches? Use multiple kits with the same button or footswitch.
Powered by 6-12V. Switched signals are isolated from the power, so you can have noise-free operation.
Two LED pads let you control 2 LEDs (or a single common-cathode bi-color LED). Each pad can power a single LED with its 5V signal, or you can use them to control external transistors (not included) to drive bigger loads.
Complete kit includes PCB with pre-soldered SMD components. You just solder the included microcontroller and relay. Bring your own button or switch (not included by default), or add one here.
Customizations are usually an option, so reach out if you have specific needs.